The level of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity in our business environments is at a record high. People also expect more from work than just a paycheck. How can we enable performance in these new business and people realities? How can we create more adaptive management models, which also works with and not against human nature? How can we create a more engaging work environment, where people perform at their best because they want to, not because they are told to? In this presentation Bjarte Bogsnes adress the following issues:
– The problems with traditional management, including budgeting
– Beyond Budgeting – enabling business agility
– Redefining performance – dynamic and relative targets and a holistic performance evaluation
– Dynamic forecasting and resource allocation and no traditional budgets
– From calendar-driven to event-driven
Bjarte Bogsnes is Senior Advisor Performance Network at Equinor. He is also the chairman of the Beyond Budgeting Round Table and is the author of the book: Implementing Beyond Budgeting – Unlocking the Performance Potential. Bjarte is the winner of the Harvard Business Review / McKinsey Management Innovation Award.