Electrolux has put a strong focus on standardization of its financial processes as well as streamlining of its system landscape across all business areas. This transformation was vastly accelerated as the pandemic lifted the need for digitalization within all organizations and routines. Here we talk about the steps Electrolux took when approaching this transformational journey and what hurdles to be aware of when implementing new ways of working.
The following topics are in focus in the presentation:
– How does standardization lead to effectivization in large, complex organizational structures?
– Does the new digital landscape facilitate standardization initiatives or make them more complex?
– How do people and culture affect the level and timing of streamlining projects?
– Anika Klissenbauer, Service Delivery Manager, Electrolux
– Alessandro Nardelli, Global R&D Controlling Tool Administrator, Electrolux
– Max Persson, AMCO
– David Sundbom, OneStream